The best way to obtain our freshly baked products is to attend one of the local open air farmers’ markets we currently attend.
Weekly Markets and Events
For the week of December 12 – 19, 2016 we will be attending the following markets and events:
- Yardley Farmers’ Market – Yardley Friends Meeting House, 65 N. Main Street, Yardley, PA – 9am-11am
- Bryn Mawr Farmers’ Market – Bryn Mawr Train Station Parking Lot, Bryn Mawr, PA – 9am-1pm
- Rittenhouse Farmers’ Market – Walnut & 18th Sts, Philadelphia, PA – 9am-3pm
- Headhouse Farmers’ Market – 2nd and Lombard Sts., Philadelphia, PA – 10am-2pm
Weekly Product Offerings
For this week’s markets, we will have the following items:
- Pullmans – Brioche, Sourdough, Yards ESA Multi-Grain, Marble Rye, Honey Wheat and Yards Porter Pumpernickel
- Free Form Loaves – American Grain and Sour Dough
- Other Bread – Challah Burger Rolls, Challah Sliders, Sundried Tomato & Parmesan Flatbread, Garlic & Rosemary Flatbreads, Hearth Baguettes, Demi Baguettes
- Pastries – Brownies, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Oatmeal Raisin Cookies, Vegan Apple Bread, Vegan Banana Bread, Pumpkin Bread, Carrot Zucchini Walnut Bread, Chocolate Chip Scones and Granola.
- SPECIAL THIS WEEK!! Assorted Christmas Cookie Boxes and Gingerbread Men.
Arrive early to get the best selection.
Retail Locations Carrying our Products
In addition to the farmers’ markets and special events we attend, there are a couple specialty food stores that carry our products. See the list below:
- 320 Produce Swathmore
- 320 Produce Media
- b.Good – King of Prussia
- b.Good – Marlton, NJ
- b.Good – Mount Laurel, NJ
- b.Good – Wynnewood, PA
- Door to Door Organics
- Luna Cafe
- Martindale’s Natural Market
- Ox Coffee
- Passeros Chestnut Street
- Passeros Wannamaker
- Passeros Suburban Station
- Rad Dish Co-Op on Temple University Campus